Customer Success Associate
Entry level, New Orleans Based, Full-Time
The Customer Success Associate plays a critical role in carrying out Resilia’s mission and strategic goals by ensuring customers have an amazing experience from start to finish. As the Customer Success Associate, you will own the Resilia customer relationship and walk customers through the process of starting a nonprofit. Your goal is to create and ensure an experience that customers not only enjoy, but rely upon for guidance and support when starting their nonprofit.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and team player who can hit the ground running, continuously improve upon existing processes and create processes from scratch, bring greater efficiency to our startup while keeping everything running smoothly through phases of growth and product development. In this role, you will partner with our VP of Operations, marketing, product manager, engineering and other team members, serving as a strategic thought partner with the goal of creating a product and customer experience that powers the people changing the world.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Create a First-Class Customer Experience
- Serve as the first point of contact for Resilia’s B2C and B2B opportunities and customers
- Become an expert of Resilia’s platform and the application and approval process to gain nonprofit status with the IRS and all 50 states.
- With this knowledge, you will field consultations with prospective Resilia customers and assist new/existing customers in completing filings with state government and the IRS to gain nonprofit status
- Help customers navigate Resilia’s online platform
Continuous Platform Improvement
- Continuously brainstorm and workshop with the team new strategies to improve the customer experience, platform offerings, operational efficiency and potential opportunities to upsell
- Serve as the voice of the customer in collaboration with the product development and engineering teams to ensure that the platform technology translates to an exceptional customer experience
- Over time, develop subject matter expertise about the nonprofit sector and be able to contribute content and thought leadership that adds value to Resilia’s subscription services
Experience / Skills
- Passionate about Resilia’s mission and vision
- Prior experience in sales, customer success/service or technology a plus
- Prior experience working at a start-up a plus
- Knowledge of or experience working in the nonprofit, foundation or government sectors a plus
- Proficiency with HubSpot or ability to quickly learn and navigate new technology tools
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred
Skills / Attributes:
- Unwavering commitment to executing quality services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Takes initiative to find solutions and continuously improve upon processes
- Ability to handle competing deadlines with finesse
- Demonstrates attributes such as empathy, passion, humility, integrity, intellectual curiosity, a positive attitude
- Ability to be flexible and innovative in how you approach a problem while being proactive about seeking out and implementing constructive feedback
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, with potential for equity stake in a fast-growing company.
Location: New Orleans, LA
How to Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please use as email subject: “Customer Success Associate Applicant: Your Last Name, First Name”. Please include in the cover letter your earliest available start date and desired salary for this position.