Director of Operations, Customer Success
Location: New Orleans
We are a venture backed, mission-driven, fast growing SaaS tech-startup based in New York and New Orleans. Resilia helps organizations increase capacity and enables enterprises (cities, private foundations and corporations) scale impact. Our one-time service helps nonprofits by “turbo taxing” the process of incorporating and applying for tax exemption. Our SaaS service is a subscription-based platform for existing nonprofits (SMBs) and our Enterprise platform serves larger customers. Visit us at Resilia.co to learn more.
Resilia is seeking a world class Director of Customer Success and Operations to lead its Customer Success Operations in New Orleans, La.
We require a unique individual to lead Customer Success and Operations in our New Orleans office as we scale operations and an aggressive growth trajectory . You will lead the charge in keeping the entire organization focused on our customers’ first experiences and ensure our customers are continually seeing their expected outcomes from our products. You are a builder and a coach who leads by example and inspires your team to do their best work.
Strategically focused, this individual will report directly to the VP of Operations .
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Lead a world class Customer Success team
- Recruit new team members
- Foster collaboration with the team
- Encourage continuous learning
- Train and onboard new team members
Develop and drive Customer Success outcomes
- Reduce Customer churn
- Increase upsell revenue
- Create processes that consistently produce desired outcomes
- Advance processes that streamline manual work and optimize efficiency’s
Develop and manage Customer Success Activity
- Professional services
- Customer support
Measure the effectiveness of Customer Success
- Define and evolve operational metrics for the team
- Establish and evolve systems for tracking metrics
- Evaluate and evolve customer segmentation
- Evaluate and evolve team members
Work Cross-functionally to drive Customer Success
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Product teams
- Escalate appropriate issues to leadership
- Identify solutions to broader, more strategic issues for customers
TOP SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator, both presenting and in writing
- Highly consultative with advanced business acumen
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn
- Data analytics background a strong plus
- CRM technology integration experience
- Experience in working for SaaS companies
- Proven track record
- Familiar with Hubspot or willingness to learn quickly
- Track record of developing and implementing varied CS strategies that have consistently met or exceeded growth, retention and advocacy objectives
- Capacity and desire to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time
EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR SUCCESS:
- Management of Customer Success team
- 5+ years in customer success or technical discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred but 10+ years of experience in customer success, SaaS and or account management may be substituted)
Strategic problem solver with operational mindset — you easily see the big picture and can translate high-level business goals into actionable plans. You have an uncanny ability to simplify complex challenges, operationalize solutions, create and communicate frameworks, and project manage cross-functional teams to drive results.
Ability to define, refine and implement operational processes, methodologies, and policies.
Knowledge of change management, communications, and training best practices.
Startup mindset – You are a self-starter, resourceful, and willing to roll up your sleeves and dive deep where needed. You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
High EQ/Relationship-builder – you can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions.
WHAT WE VALUE:
A desire to learn and grow.
Interest in how technology can impact the physical world we live in.
A team-oriented mindset, you like to see the people around you succeed.
- This position may require some travel
- All prospective employees must pass a background check