VP of Operations – New York, NY
( will consider candidates in New Orleans )
Work for a venture backed, fast growing SaaS tech-startup with tremendous upside. Featured in Fast Company, Forbes, PitchBook and Venture Beat.
VP of Operations
The VP of Operations will drive strategic quality leadership, operational excellence and provide sophisticated counsel to support the growth and scale of Resilia. This person will be a critical force behind the successful execution of the companies continued expansion, partnerships and ensuring overall organizational and financial management are aligned with the company’s mission, values and strategy.
Strategically focused, this individual will report directly to the CEO and lead the identification, development, and execution of transformational cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Resilia. She/he will work closely with stakeholders and oversee continuous improvements in operational execution, planning resource investments, and in-depth financial analysis to target growth opportunities for the business.
We’re looking for a smart, talented, and experienced leader with a track record of building the infrastructure (systems, technology, people, policies, business metrics data) required to scale a high growth SaaS organization, and achieve aggressive business goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support the development and management of KPIs with the CEO and implement associated systems . Drive operational excellence – Assess and revamp data, reporting, technology, processes, and infrastructure to support core business functions ie. fundraising, customer success, growth, finance/budget.
- Support the development and maintenance of our SaaS/enterprise system strategic roadmap as an enabler of business objectives and milestones.
- Develop and drive process for selecting new, upgrading existing SaaS/enterprise systems and Implement enabling technologies, to support internal operations scale.
- Build rapport, credibility and cohesion across all business, operational and technology teams. Maintain strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, evidenced by the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence.
- Drive business process efficiencies in finance, customer success operations, engineering, product and IT by collaborating with team leads and leveraging existing and new enterprise infrastructure.
- Delivers service (day to day and project) through a combination of staff, managed or outsourced services, and/or SaaS providers ensuring seamless delivery
- Promotes awareness across the Company of new technologies, innovative products and applications for integration within the Company’s operations
- Executing our overall business strategy in the market. Create materials (decks, financial reports, organization OKR scorecard) to support Board meetings, leadership council sessions, etc. Support ongoing leadership communications and board expansion efforts.
- Developing and co-owning many of our performance metrics with team leads
- Building and implementing processes that drive more top-of-funnel activity and optimize conversion rates
- Overseeing day-to-day operations with an eye towards continuous improvement
- Managing teams across operations, customer success, IT and compliance. Coach staff with weekly prioritization, trade-offs, and drive achievement of OKRs. Manage weekly team meetings and handle resource balancing to ensure efficient and effective use of staff resources.
- Cultivating and embracing an “all hands on deck” culture and lead organizational expansion
- Handle high level inquiries and support partner cultivation .
Implement enabling technologies, to support internal operations scale.
Oversee the administration of all contract negotiations, vendor contracts, and other legal activities.
Support CEO –
Work with leadership team to set strategy, manage priorities/trade-offs, and execute quarterly and annual business goals.
Work with CEO to refine the hiring plan & roadmap.
Create materials (decks, financial reports, organization OKR scorecard) to support Board meetings, leadership council sessions, etc. Support ongoing leadership communications and board expansion efforts.
Oversee and manage a variety of highly prioritized strategic projects as well as complete ad hoc projects, requests, analysis.
Handle high level inquiries and support partner cultivation.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
Proven success scaling high growth tech organizations – People and Systems.
6+ years of management experience in Financial/Analytics/Business Operations/Strategy/Consulting roles, in a SaaS software sales environment.
Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent, highly preferred.
Established track records of conducting sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translating the results into actionable deliverables, messages and presentations.
Strategic problem solver with operational mindset — you easily see the big picture and can translate high-level business goals into actionable plans. You have an uncanny ability to simplify complex challenges, operationalize solutions, create and communicate frameworks, and project manage cross-functional teams to drive results.
Ability to define, refine and implement operational processes, methodologies, and policies.
Knowledge of change management, communications, and training best practices.
Startup mindset – You are a self starter, resourceful, and willing to roll up your sleeves and dive deep where needed. You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
High EQ/Relationship-builder – you can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions.
WHAT WE VALUE:
A desire to learn and grow.
Interest in how technology can impact the physical world we live in.
A team-oriented mindset, you like to see the people around you succeed.
- This position may require some travel
- All prospective employees must pass a background check